Tuesday, September 17, 2013

359. Beinecke Blues

Wearing: Kimchi Blue dress, Office black boots

I've had this dress for about 4-5 years now, and it just does not get old. Every time I rediscover it in my closet I fall back in love. Paired it today with these crayzay black Office boots that I came across in Topshop and would totally wear everyday. Also *MAJOR* shout out needs to go to my bro right now for taking all these recent pictures for me and taking time out of his busy days to help me out<333 How lucky am I to have him at school with me?! :D

4 comments:

  1. very pretty :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from a comment you left on my blog, you have such fantastic content! Keep it up :)

    Anna

    www.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! YOU LOOOK STUNNING!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete